Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rainy and wicked day.



Cardigan - H&M, dress - vintage via Punk Rock Flea Market, belt - vintage, tights - Forever 21, boots - Doc Marten.

I need to think of better titles. Anyway, I'm really not trying to do the whole girly-dress-with-badass-boots thing. It was very rainy and windy today, and I had to do a bit of walking. Functional. I kept my outfit pretty simple - I didn't feel like having jewelry compete or anything. I saw Wicked, and I loved it! I'm personally not musically inclined whatsoever, but it's amazing to imagine how much work and time goes into such productions. After the show, my mom and I went to a vegetarian restaurant that was (somewhat) nearby. The food was delicious, and I'm glad my mom will accompany me to "weird hippie vegetarian places."

The rest of my day consisted of sitting in bed reading magazines I picked up yesterday, falling asleep in the middle of reading Elle. Oops. But it's always there.

Hope your weekends went well, and to those that have off tomorrow - enjoy it! xox Catherine

PS I'm thinking I might celebrate the once again "nice" weather tomorrow by dressing in clothes that aren't sweatpants. Outfit post, perhaps?

PPS I'm going to try to reformat my layout and whatnot... I don't know where to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!