Saturday, March 21, 2009

Converse



Gotta love Converse ads.

I went to a mall for the first time in nearly two months today with intentions to pick stuff out for my birthday. I tried on piles and piles of stuff but no luck. Nothing was quite right for whatever reason. And what's the most disappointing is a lot of the stuff I tried on was stuff I've seen online and loved... and it just didn't work right. Eventually I got a little discouraged and I ended up forgetting what I was looking for in the first place. However, I picked out a faux leather jacket from Urban. It was really expensive for me, $128, but I'm hoping I'll get tons of use out of it even though it's spring now! I felt terrible, although I didn't get as grumpy as I normally do after getting frustrated, I wasn't all that thrilled. I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!