Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekly Favorites, v. 11: 5/8 to 5/14

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: Going West, blushing ambition, OnTheRacks, The Style Voyager

No white before Memorial Day, you say? Nonsense! Whether you opt for a fresh blazer or white bottoms, it is completely legal and completely encouraged (by me, of course).

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: Idee Geniale, Flashes of Style, The Sartorialist, Natalie Off Duty

And how about chic mixes of red, white, black, and turquoise? Or a little less bold, lightweight, pale blue sundresses!

On another note, weeks seem to go by so quickly when I think about them in terms of "Weekly Favorites." Seriously, week eleven?! When did that happen?...

Also, I've sent job resumes to three places today! Fingers crossed that I land an interview... or a few!

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

1 comment:

  1. the sartorialist's white dress is my fave, so pretty and effortless! would totally love to look like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!