Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekly Favorites, v. 10: 5/1 to 5/7

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: always tomorrow, Faboo, Idee Geniale, The Styling Dutchman

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: Fancy Treehouse, The Style Voyager, tick tock vintage, I'm clothed much

Who else is completely mystified at the fact that it's May? However, I'm quite thrilled - it means nice weather and grilling food (having a small vegan barbecue!) and whatever else.

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

1 comment:

  1. Man, the transition to may just slipped by me with AP tests abuzz and all. But.. oh my gosh.. IT'S MAY! +_+ haha. It's still pouring and raining over in Seattle, but hopefully it does clear up a lil bit.

    And these are great picks! They're so easy breezy. Maybe I'll take some inspiration from here for an outfit this week! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!