Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekly Favorites, v. 6: 4/3 to 4/9

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: MouseVox Vintage, Two Eyes in the Mirror, the owls are not what they seem, The Styling Dutchman

Pastel shades? Check, check, check, check. Paired with platform sandals or fun patent maryjanes? So perfect.

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Clockwise from top left: Second Skin, calivintage, A Thought Is The Blossom, Kansas Couture

But orange mixes in 70's silhouettes are just as nice.

Silhouette Girl style fashion blog Philadelphia
Left to right: Idee Geniale, Missing Lovebirds

And then there's pretty punchy shades paired with trendy flats - oxfords and loafers. Check, check.

xox Catherine

Follow Silhouette Girl

11 comments:

  1. lovely looks :)


    http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for featuring me!! I love all your picks btw, I'm sure I featured most of these on my tumblr the past week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, thanks for including me in your favorites! i am honored to be in such good company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a whole lot of amazing looks! i'm particularly a fan of all the orange looks this week. :)

    thanks so much for adding me!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whee! Thanks so much for featuring me here. All of these looks are perfect...I love the simplicity of them all (also: so glad it's finally spring!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these looks are so pretty! The pastel shades are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the mixture of looks here. My favorites are Second Skin and Two Eyes in the Mirror, great blogs :)

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm loving the upper right outfit! keep posting! you got an awesome blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice choices! I love Annebeth's and Erin's styles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for showing me with all of these other incredibly stylish girls! Very Flattered!! And such a great spread! Inspiration galore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my blog, it always puts a smile on my face!